The wait list for the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program is currently closed

We are currently accepting applications for the Elderly/Disabled, Moderate Rental and Congregate programs.  Those wishing to apply will be required to complete an application.  If you need assistance with completing an application please contact our office. 

Moderate Rental and Elderly/Disabled programs:  Applications are accepted Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM-12:00 PM, or by appointment between 1:00 PM-4:00 PM.  Applications may also be mailed or faxed.

Enfield Housing Authority
1 Pearson Way, Enfield, CT 06082
Phone:  860-745-7493   Fax:  860-741-8439

Congregate program:  Applications are accepted Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM-4:00 PM.  Applications may also be mailed or faxed.

Mark Twain Congregate Living
110 South Road, Enfield, CT 06082
Phone:  860-749-2017   Fax:  860-763-5517

To be eligible for participation for the State Housing Programs, an applicant must meet the State of Connecticut's criteria as well as any permissible additional criteria established by the Enfield Housing Authority:

  • Qualify as a "family"
  • Meet income guidelines
  • Meet citizenship/eligible immigrant criteria
  • Provide a Social Security card or certify that they do not have one
  • Sign consent forms
  • Pass screening criteria

Moderate Rental Housing Application
Elderly/Disabled Housing Application
Congregate Housing Application

HUD-VASH: To apply for HUD-VASH, please contact your local VA Homeless Program. Veterans can contact the HUD-VASH program directly, or obtain a referral from a case manager in another VA program, from a community program, or other referral sources.






Latest News

View All Articles