Monday, March 16, 2020
In the interests of public safety relating to the COVID-19 Virus outbreak, the Enfield Housing Authority (EHA) Offices will be closed to the public effective 4:30 on Monday, March 16, 2020, until further notice.
The EHA staff will continue limited services during the office closure. Please note the following:
- We may be reached at (860) 745-7493 Mon – Friday 8AM to 12PM & 1PM to 4:30PM
- For after-hours EMERGENCY issues call: (860) 749-2017 or (860) 982-2141
- Paper work, rent payments, etc. may be deposited in the drop box at 1 Pearson Way or at the Mark Twain Lobby drop box.
- Documents may be faxed to: 860-741-8439.
- Requests for maintenance services will be performed on a priority basis. Some routine requests for service may be deferred as determined by the EHA.
- Please contact your housing coordinator if you are facing a hardship related to the COVID-19 Virus outbreak.
While we know these actions will cause some concern and inconvenience, we have a responsibility and obligation to protect both our residents and employees from the COVID-19 virus. As the situation evolves and more information becomes available, we will update and disseminate that information through notices and our website www.enfieldha.org.
Scott C. Bertrand
View Article List