To apply to open waiting lists, use our Online Application or download the paper application below.
Online ApplicationOnline Application
When applying online you must also complete the following forms and upload them through the Secure Document Exchange in the Applicant Portal:
- Cover Letter
- Verification of Credit History
- Verification of Rental History
- Authorization for the Release of Information/Privacy Act Notice
- Criminal Offender Record Information Acknowledgement Form
- Declaration of Section 214 Status
- Demographics Survey
- Release of Information (optional)
Paper applications are accepted by mail, fax, appointment or in the drop box at the Pearson Way office.
- Moderate Rental Housing Application
- Elderly/Disabled Housing Application
- Congregate Housing Application
To be eligible for participation for the State Housing Programs, an applicant must meet the State of Connecticut's criteria as well as any permissible additional criteria established by the Enfield Housing Authority:
- Qualify as a "family"
- Meet income guidelines
- Meet citizenship/eligible immigrant criteria
- Provide a Social Security card or certify that they do not have one
- Sign consent forms
- Pass screening criteria
If you are a new applicant, you can register for, and access, the Applicant Portal after you have submitted your application online. If you are an existing waiting list applicant, you will receive an email from EHA with your code and instructions for logging into the Applicant Portal. To request your code, please contact our office.Applicant Portal Login