Contact Us

Applicant Information

Waiting Lists

Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program
Moderate Rental
Congregate Program
To apply for HUD-VASH, please contact your local VA Homeless Program. Veterans can contact the HUD-VASH program directly, or obtain a referral from a case manager in another VA program, from a community program, or other referral sources.


To apply to open waiting lists, use our Online Application or download the paper application below.

Online Application

Online Application

When applying online you must also complete the following forms and upload them through the Secure Document Exchange in the Applicant Portal:

Paper Applications

Paper applications are accepted by mail, fax, appointment or in the drop box at the Pearson Way office.


To be eligible for participation for the State Housing Programs, an applicant must meet the State of Connecticut's criteria as well as any permissible additional criteria established by the Enfield Housing Authority:

Applicant Portal

If you are a new applicant, you can register for, and access, the Applicant Portal after you have submitted your application online. If you are an existing waiting list applicant, you will receive an email from EHA with your code and instructions for logging into the Applicant Portal. To request your code, please contact our office.

Applicant Portal Login